Canada is one of the foreign students’ famous destinations. Students want to study in Canada because of a variety of advantages, such as average tuition costs, decent living standards, large employment possibilities, easy working conditions and immigration, a healthy environment, and availability of popular courses in Canada for almost all the domains. Canadian universities provide the greatest level of quality education both at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The list of university degree programs is extensive and foreign students may select from a wide choice of programs, based on their field of interest and skills.
The candidate should be able to fulfill the academic eligibility standards, academic exam requirements, and the requirements for the English language test that is the TOEFL and IELTS exam stipulated by a particular institution and course before taking part in one of the popular courses in Canada. Depending on the course level chosen and the previous qualification of the individual, the minimum qualifying conditions may vary.
If you see yourself studying in Canada, you might consider applying for some of the best courses:
Science and IT Computers
Management of businesses
Agricultural and forestry engineering
Medicine and Health
Math & Statistics
Management of engineering
Journalism and Media
Applied science and research
Courses on Renewable Energy
Tourism and Hospitality
Informatics and IT is a popular education degree offering brilliant student employment choices. It is one of the most searched for both undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Canada. Candidates such as software development or IT project management in software businesses and enterprises might enjoy abundant chances in the computer science and IT degree. International students from Canada may afterward apply for a working authorization and opt to work in major software companies in the country.
Wage: An IT professional’s average pay is $ 55,000 a year in Canada.
Following are some of the best universities for Computer Science and IT Programmes in Canada for International Students including both bachelors and masters courses-
- Advanced Diploma in Computer Engineering Technology and Diploma in Computer Programming by Humber College
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Computer and Communications Networks), Honours and Ontario College Advanced Diploma in AI by Centennial College
- Bachelor of Computer Science (BCS), BSc in Applied Computing, and M.Sc in Computer Science by University of Windsor
- B.Sc in Computer Science by University of British Columbia
- Bachelor of Computer Science by the University of Toronto.
Business management among foreign students throughout the world is another highly demanded training subject. Diverse specialist fields including Accounting, Finance, and Project Management provide business management courses. The most popular program among overseas students in Canada in business management, however, is an MBA. Students admitted to an MBA in Canada must be considered for admission in entrance examinations such as GMAT and the German Language Test.
Pay: An applicant with a management degree is likely to receive $33,000 in pay.
Here are some top Business Management Programs in Canada for International Students that includes bachelor and masters courses-
- Master of Financial Economics and BBA, University of Toronto
- MBA- McGill University
- Full-time MBA- Ivey Business School
- MBA- McMaster University
A foreign student can apply at the level of a bachelor’s or postgraduate degree in engineering in Canada. Within four years of the UG graduate program (BS), the MS graduation program can be finished in two years. The BS graduation program will last. Mechanical Engineering is the most popular degree program in Canada. Mechanical engineering offers individuals enough opportunities to further their careers. Cities such as Ontario and Quebec provide maximal employment opportunities for those with a degree in mechanical engineering. A candidate in Canada has an average income of $80,000 per year with a mechanical engineer. Other engineering programs can be chosen, such as computer science, data science, engineering, chemistry, etc.
Salary: An engineering graduate’s expected salary is $50,000.
Here are some popular courses in Canada for various engineering subjects to bachelors and masters seekers-
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Civil Engineering by University of Waterloo
- BASc in Computer Engineering by McGill University
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering by University of Toronto
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Mechanical Engineering and MEng Mechanical Engineering by University of British Columbia
- BSc in Computer Engineering by University of Alberta
Health and Medicine
Medical courses may be offered to candidates who wish to take a profession in health care and medicine. Some of the most popular courses that overseas students might choose include bioinformatics, pharmacy, biotechnology, biological science, nursing, and dentistry. The salary scale of a medical practitioner varies. It relies on a candidate’s work duties, talents, and skills.
Here is a small list of popular courses in Canada offered for healthcare
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy- University of Alberta
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing- McGill University
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)- McMaster University
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmaceutical Sciences- University of British Columbia
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing- University of Ottawa