1. SKYLARK will assist the student in selecting the right university/College and major / specialization in accordance with the student’s academic profile and background. SKYLARK will advise the student on documents required and It is the student’s responsibility to submit authentic documents within the time frame specified. Late submission will result in admission delays or application deferrals to the next term.
2. Registration fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. If the student voluntarily withdraws in the middle of the admission process, there will be no refund of total amount paid.
3. If no admission is obtained, then a partial refund of the Processing Charges only will be issued to the student. Registration Charges are strictly non-refundable.
4. If the student wishes to reapply for the next immediate intake, he/she can do so without claiming the refund amount
5. All couriers, correspondence and university follow up will be done by SKYLARK for enrolled students. We strictly advise the student not to engage in any kind of correspondence (oral or written) with the university. Such communication would only make tha task more difficult. If the student or his representative indirectly or directly communicates with the university / college, SKYLARK will not be responsible for the consequences thereof.
6. All due amounts payable to SKYLARK have to be cleared before collecting the Admission Letter/I-20 from SKYLARK
7. SKYLARK will not be held responsible for delays from external agencies (ETS, WES, IDP-IELTS, BC-IELTS, etc), or unforeseen circumstances.
8. Visa guidance is an optional service which would be rendered solely at the discretion of SKYLARK.
9. All disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Visakhapatnam only.